(419) 960-4410 ext 133 | Office
(419) 930-8781 | Fax
email@example.com | Email
Accounting, and Staff (HR, Admin, Ops, etc.)
Background & Experience:
Kelly Smith joined NAI Harmon Group in 2015 as our Bookkeeper and General Accountant. She came with a large amount of experience for the position; after spending 35 years in the Western United States working for organizations that had high transactional numbers and high revenue. Kelly’s years of experience come from various industries, but primarily: herbal manufacturing, farming, retail floral, and also a position as a Fiscal Government Accountant for a Native American Tribe.
Within a year of joining the team, Kelly also took on the role of Human Resource Director. Now fully utilizing her four decades of Accounting and Human Resource experience Kelly is currently managing the financial accountability for more than a dozen company held LLC’s also while managing the payroll and benefits for our organization.
Professional Associations & Designations:
• Northwest Ohio Human Resource Association (NOHRA)
• Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
• Notary Public
• American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
• Humane Society of the United States
• Levis Commons Owners Association
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting from International Correspondence Schools of Scranton