Senior Development, Sales & Leasing Agent
(419) 960-4410 ext 315 | Office
(419) 930-8781 | Fax
email@example.com | Email
Development, Industrial, Land, Retail, Buyer Representation, Landlord Representation, Logistics / Multi-Modal, Project Management, Supply Chain, Tenant Representation
Background & Experience:
Stephanie Kuhlman focuses on commercial development sales and leasing for the NAI Harmon Group, and has been involved with the development of several large multi-use developments in several states.
Stephanie started her real estate career in 1990 with the former Cavalear Realty Company. In 1992, she joined Danberry Realtors specializing in residential new construction and development and later moved to Danberry’s Commercial division. Stephanie was asked to join the newly created Industrial Developers LTD, now known as the NAI Harmon Group, in 2012 and brings with her a background in sales, marketing, and real estate investment experience. She has consistently achieved Ohio President’s Sales Club awards and for the last four years consecutively (2015-2018) has achieved the highest award, The Pinnacle of Performance for sales and leasing transactions in excess of $7,000,000 annually.
In addition, Stephanie has also received numerous awards: • OAR Presidents Sales Club – Life Member • Award of Excellence • Award of Distinction • Pinnacle of Performance • American Red Cross Humanitarian Award – 2016 Dream Home • Toledo Regional Association of Realtors • Award of Distinction • Award of Excellence • Pinnacle of Performance • NAR 2018 Excellence in Community Service • NAR 2018 National Commercial Award.
Professional Associations & Designations:
- Toledo Regional Association of REALTORS (TRAR)
- Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Trustee – Red Cross of Northwest Ohio
- Trustee – Sophia Center at Lourdes University
- Trustee – ProMedica Metro Foundation Board
- Rotary Club of Toledo
- Distinguished Clown Corps – Class of 2015 to present
- Executive Board Member of the Greater Toledo Convention Center and Visitors Center
• Dana • Overland Industrial Park • Denver Wholesale Florist • Pioneer Seed • NOIC • Autoneum • Advanced Engineering • Fresenius Medical • IPS • Jimmy Johns • Spartan Drive Industrial Park • Mooney & Moses • Toledo Lucas County Port Authority • Hunger Hydraulics • All Phase- Consolidated Electric Distributor • SkyZone Indoor Trampoline Park • Promedica • 5th Street Pub • Tri State Bank • Owens Corning • Anheuser-Busch • Mars Pet Care • Harmon Family Development • Mid American Salt • Savage Insurance • Whirlpool • Furniture Factory Outlet • Maumee United Methodist Church • Spartan Logistics • Wolff Bros. Supply • Glass City Athletics • Detroit Manufacturing Systems • Faurecia • Noah’s Event Center • Aler Stallings Group • Boys & Girls Club of NW Ohio